Product Manager, Big Huge Games, September 2019-Present
- Led the conceptualization and implementation of content for in-game Seasons, including Season Theming, Battle Passes, Events, Sales, Quests, and player-facing messages for each Live-ops cycle since soft launch.
- Managed direction of new features to improve revenue and retention for Arcane Showdown, increasing ARPDAU by $0.27 before global launch.
- Created Specs and Design Documentation for features and collaborated across teams to see features completed.
- Managed Arcane Showdown sunsetting, allowing for a clean shutdown of servers and compensation to players while maintaining $0.40 ARPDAU average.
- Led the improvement of internal tools used by Product and Design teams to manage in-game configs, cutting down on implementation time by 60%.
- Managed communication with external teams to localize Arcane Showdown in 8 languages.
- Reported game metrics weekly to key stakeholders and C-level executives
QA Tester 1, Big Huge Games, June 2018-September 2019
- Quality testing for Dominations and an unreleased project at BHG.
- Shipped 10 releases of DomiNations.
- Led brainstorms of various features, wrote and coordinated test passes, and was QA point of contact for various release teams.
- Managed the QA side of sales, for small teams of up to 3 people.
- Corresponded with product to ensure sales could go live without error while improving our live ops process to be more efficient.
- Testing was including but not limited to stress-testing, feature testing, server testing, playtesting and sales testing. Engaged in playtests to give feedback on user experience.
- Tested and iterated on internal tools for live ops and internal testing purposes.
Instructor, Oberlin Experimental College, Fall 2015-Spring 2018
- Taught courses on 'Beginning Dungeons and Dragons' (3 years) and 'How to DM' (1 semester) for credit with Oberlin college
- Ran campaigns and instructed beginning players on gameplay mechanics (both technical and roleplay) using Dungeons and Dragons platform (4th and 5th edition).
- Collaborated and led other instructors in designing curriculums, lectures, and campaigns for classes
Circulation Assistant, Clarence Ward Art Library, Fall 2015-Spring 2018
- Shelved and organized books, including special collections, using standard organization methods.
- Assisted patrons in checking out and finding books.
- Oversaw social media accounts.
Digital Art Counselor, TIC Summer Camp, Summer 2015/2016
- Instructed and guided children in digital media and core art and design concepts, including Photoshop and Illustrator. Each project was developed individually by groups of two children at a time.
- Unity, Python, RPG Maker, Ren'py, Twine
- Office and Google products